For more information on each volume, or to purchase a volume individually, please visit our bookstore.
The complete monograph series includes the following volumes:
– Insurrectionary Civic Strikes in Latin America: 1931-1961 (Vol 1);
– Civilian Based Defense in a New Era (Vol 2);
– The Role of Power in Nonviolent Struggle (Vol 3);
– Civil Resistance in the East European and Soviet Revolutions (Vol 4);
– Nonviolent Action in the Liberation of Latvia (Vol 5);
– Nonviolent Struggle and the Revolution in East Germany (Vol 6);
– Toward Research and Theory Building in the Study of Nonviolent Action (Vol 7);
– Nonviolent Resistance in Lithuania: A Story of Peaceful Liberation (Vol 8).
A copy of Making the Abolition of War a Realistic Goal will also be included with the series.